Friday 19 June 2015

Coming this Summer! - The Missing (a three part psychological thriller) by A.M. Irvin


The Missing - a three part psychological thriller series from A. Meredith Walters writing as A.M. Irvin coming THIS SUMMER!

Volume I- Illusions
Volume II- Lies
Volume III- Truth


 The Missing- Volume I- Illusions

Concrete floor…

Dirty windows…

Impenetrable shadows….

Where am I?

Days bleed into one another and I know I’m trapped.  A prisoner.

But why?

I have no answers and no one to give them to me.  Only the silence and the dark.

Except for the song.

The words tell a story that I wish I could forget.
About a girl who didn’t run fast enough.

A forgotten girl…

A lost girl…

A girl no one would miss…

You can learn more about The Missing as well as gather clues and information about the upcoming series throughout the summer by visiting the Find Nora website!


No comments:

Post a Comment