Wednesday 27 April 2016

Release Day: Fool For Love by Karen Ferry



Title: ”Fool For Love” (Believe #2)
Author: Karen Ferry
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: 27th April, 2016
Cover Design: Louisa Maggio of LM Creations



What do you do when everything you thought you knew about yourself turns out to be a lie, forcing you to re-evaluate your life?

Do you face them?
Or do you run?

My name is Suzy. I am the girl who has always believed in fairytales, unicorns, and that wishing upon a shooting star would make all my dreams come true.
I have always had faith that I would find my very own Prince Charming. I have always been certain that we all have a soul mate...that we will find our true love someday, and that we must never give up.

But not that long ago, I started to wonder...

What if my Prince is in fact...a Princess?

Why is it so hard to be seen for who I am?
Love is love, isn’t it?

I have started to lose faith in my once so adamant beliefs: where is my one? Where is the person who will be able to restore my faith in the fairy-tale and the happy-ever-afters?

Is New York the right place for someone like me? Or will she squish me like a small, insignificant bug beneath her feet?

Only time will tell.

***While this is book #2 in The Believe Series, it can be read as a standalone novel. Due to the sexual nature and subjects addressed, it is not appropriate for readers under the age of 18.***






Amazon US      Amazon UK     iBooks      B&N    



Suzy
I nod and just stare unseeingly out the windows behind the TV. My mind is addled by sleep, and I can’t focus on anything.
I raise my hand and point half-heartedly in the direction of the bed behind us.
I’m just going to go to bed,” I mumble and stand up.
Sure. Before you do…” Garrett’s voice trails off and I look at him, my brows raised in question.
Yes?”
I need your phone number.”
I frown. “Why?”
Because we’re living together, and if we need to get a hold of each other, it’s easier to do if I have your number. No more notes.” His stare is fixed on me, and there’s a stubborn set to his mouth.
I nod once and shrug lightly. “I guess it makes sense. Do you have your mobile on you?”
He takes it out of his back pocket, and I rattle off my number. He presses a few keys before swiping the screen.
I just sent you a text so you have mine.”
Great.” I yawn loudly and quickly cover my mouth.
Garrett’s lips twitch into a crooked half-smile, and my heart skips a beat.
Dang it.
Goodnight,” he whispers. I smile quickly and turn my back on him.
As I get under the covers, my smile returns when I hear him call Rufus to him. I glance surreptitiously at him, and my heart melts when I find him standing up, Rufus on his hind legs and Garrett holding onto the front paws planted on his chest. It kind of looks like a man hug – just with a man and a dog instead.
What did I tell you about the furniture?” Garrett mumbles, but Rufus’ tail only increases in speed. “You’re impossible.” He shakes his head but grins as he does it, eyes crinkling at the corners. This is just too freaking much for me.
Garrett quickly kisses Rufus on the head before releasing him, and my heart drops to my feet when his eyes meet mine. I look down quickly and turn on my side, my back to him. I hope like hell that he can’t hear the way my heart is racing away just now. Realistically, I know that he can’t, because of the distance between us, but it beats so loudly, I’m not entirely sure. My ears pick up on his feet walking away from me, and I sigh as quietly as possible.
Damn you, Garrett. Why did you have to show me that you have a heart?








Karen Ferry is a thirty-something writer, wife to a quiet, laidback man, and mother to a gorgeous, stubborn, redheaded girl who keeps her parents on their toes.

Karen tends to have a short fuse if she does not get a proper caffeine fix first thing in the mornings, but she is, in fact, a gentle person deep down.

Karen loves Italian food and wine, travelling, and spending time with her family. When she is not writing, she reads – her favourite genres are New Adult, Contemporary Romance, Erotica and Romantic Suspense. She can never get enough of romance. Or of too many book boyfriends, either.
Even though Karen is Danish, she has always felt more at ease writing stories in English, and she has not read a book in her native tongue in over ten years. She can be very outspoken and a complete fan girl of other authors online but can be very shy once she meets you in person.




OTHER BOOKS IN THE BELIEVE SERIES




Make Me Believe – Special Edition” (Believe #1)




ON SALE NOW! GRAB IT FOR $0.99 FOR A LIMITED TIME!
FREE on KU





One winner will receive:

1 Handmade Jasmine-scented Candle
1 Handmade Rose-scented Soap
1 ”Everyone Wants A Garrett” Mug
1 Handstamped Silver Necklace – ”Fairy Magic”
1 Handcrafted bookmark with beads and charms + glass vial with glitter

OPEN INTERNATIONALLY




No comments:

Post a Comment