Friday 23 June 2017

The Friday 56: Mr. Rook by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff


Rules:
*Grab a book, any book.
*Turn to page 56 or 56% in your e-reader (If you have to improvise, that's ok.)
*Find any sentence, (or few, just don't spoil it)
*Post it.
* Head over to Frida's Voice to find more #Friday56





56% on Kindle: Mr Rook, Mr. Rook's Island #1 by Mimi Jean Pamfiloff

He laughed. Hard. “I understand why you might think that, but I assure you there is no wife. Or girlfriend. Or lover of any sort.”
Then whose rules?”
As I said, it is complicated. That doesn't mean, however, that I cannot give you what you came for.”


From NEW YORK TIMES Bestseller Mimi Jean Pamfiloff, Comes Part One of Mr. Rook’s Island, a Sexy, Dark, Romantic Suspense.
~~~~~
He’s Enigmatic, Dangerously Handsome, and COMPLETELY OFF-LIMITS…

The women who vacation on Mr. Rook’s exclusive island are looking for one thing and one thing only: to have their wildest romantic fantasies come to life. Pirates, cowboys, billionaires—there’s nothing Rook’s staff can’t deliver.

But when Stephanie Fitzgerald’s sister doesn’t return after her week in paradise, Stephanie will have to pose as a guest in order to dig for answers. Unfortunately, this means she’ll need to get close to the one thing on the island that’s not on the menu: the devastatingly handsome and intimidating Mr. Rook. And he’s not about to give the island’s secrets away.

5 comments:

  1. Doesn't exactly sound like my kind of read, but I hope you like it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like a perfect read for me. I love dark romantic suspense, with a little lovin'.
    sherry @ fundinmental Friday Memes

    ReplyDelete
  3. If they through in a really good murder here, I might just read it!

    Happy weekend and here's my Friday Meets: http://marelithalkink.blogspot.co.za/2017/06/friday-meets-23-june-2017.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Intriguing! Now I want to know what happened to her sister :)
    Here's my Friday post, Inspiration Pie Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOOoohhhh, he sounds kinda hot. LOL I can only imagine what he is gonna give them. :-) Have a great week ahead!

    ReplyDelete