Thursday 9 June 2016

New Release Spotlight: Beautiful by Ella Bordeaux



BEAUTIFUL by Ella Bordeaux
Release Date: June 7, 2016
Genre: YA


Skylar Woods unknowingly drew Wyatt Smith toward her. He wanted … needed to learn everything about her. Though he sensed her beauty was more than just skin deep, Wyatt struggled to understand the sadness she attempted to mask with an amazing smile.

When Skylar’s eyes met Wyatt’s for the first time, her breath caught and she couldn’t look away from the new guy standing in the school office smiling at her. The connection only grew when Wyatt sat next to her in English class, allowing Skylar to dare to believe he might actually be interested in getting to know her.

For the first time in months, she felt alive.

The moment Wyatt expressed an interest, the notes started again … the ones that reminded her of a past she could never move beyond—the event that changed her life forever and robbed her of any chance of happiness.

Never believing the rumors being spread around school about Skylar, Wyatt made sure he went out of his way to prove how much he cared about her.

But when the past resurfaces, will Wyatt stand by her side? Or will he turn against her like everyone else?

Amazon      iBooks      Kobo      Barnes and Noble 






After practice, I looked up and saw Skylar in the bleachers. She was sitting on the opposite side of the field from everyone else, and I immediately knew why. Jenny would agitate her if she’d sat on the home side.
Running over, I took off my helmet, and Skylar walked down to the field.
“Hey,” she said with the cutest damn smile.
God, the things this girl does to my heart.
“Hey back atcha.”
“Smith! Get in the shower now!” Coach yelled out.
Skylar looked at Coach and scrunched up her face. “I didn’t get you in trouble, did I?”
Laughing, I said, “Nah. Besides, seeing your beautiful smile is worth it.”
Her eyes lit up, and my stomach felt like I was on a damn roller coaster.
“I have tonight off work,” she said.
My heart started beating faster, and it wasn’t from all the running I had just done in practice. “Oh, yeah?”
“I was wondering if you might…like to go to a movie? I mean, it would be a double date ’cause Mitch and Michelle would be there.”
I wiggled my eyebrows. “A date, huh?”
“A double date,” she replied with a chuckle.
“Smith! Less than thirty seconds to get your ass moving and into the shower!”
Skylar glanced over to Coach again and then back to me. She jutted her lip out into a pout and said, “You’d better go before you get in trouble.”
My heart stopped as my eyes fell to those lips. I was falling hard for Skylar, harder than I’d ever dreamed I could.
I started to run backward. Winking, I said, “Count me in!”


Writing young adult fiction under the pen name of Ella Bordeaux, Kelly Elliott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling contemporary romance author.

Finding her way back to one of her favorite genres, Ella will be publishing her first young adult fiction book, Beautiful, June 7, 2016.

Ella lives in central Texas with her husband, daughter and two puppies. When she’s not writing, she enjoys reading and spending time with her family.



No comments:

Post a Comment