Friday 15 July 2016

Pre-ReleaseSpotlight: Anything But Love by Daisy Prescott




ANYTHING BUT LOVE (Wingmen, #3)  by Daisy Prescott 
Coming out July 19, 2016  - Don't miss this standalone, romantic comedy! 


Exclusive iBooks pre-order - http://apple.co/1SL1QgW


Another wingman bites the dust in this enemies to lovers story…


For the past year, I’ve been working my butt off to start my own coffee company on Whidbey.


A weekend in Cabo with sun, tiny bikinis, and vacation hook-ups is exactly the kind of tension relief I need.


What I don’t need is a bruised jaw, having to bribe my way out of jail, a hellion set on ruining my life, and my mother seeing a picture of my assets on "The Twitter."


Caribou Caldwell is my worst nightmare.


Unfortunately, she’s also the star of my sexiest dreams.


What happens when a small town guy becomes the focus of a million fantasies? As Erik Kelso navigates his sudden notoriety, will his feelings for Cari turn out to be anything but love?

Anything but Love is the third book in the Wingmen series, a spin off of Modern Love Stories. Like all Wingmen books, it can be read as a standalone romantic comedy.


Before writing funny contemporary romances about adults, I dreamed of being an author while doing a lot of other things. Antiques dealer, baker, blue ribbon pie-maker, fangirl, freelance writer, gardener, pet mom and wife are a few of the titles I’ve acquired along the way.



Born and raised in San Diego, my husband and I currently live in a real life Stars Hollow in the Boston suburbs with our dog, Hubbell, and an imaginary house goat who remains nameless.


Website     Facebook     Twitter     Goodreads     Instagram     Amazon      Newsletter



No comments:

Post a Comment