Wednesday 17 August 2016

New Release Spotlight: Blind Spot by Katana Collins


Blind Spot

by Katana Collins
Publication Date: August 8, 2016
Genres: Adult, Entangled: Embrace, New Adult, Romance



Amazon     Paperback      Amazon CA     Amazon UK      B&N     Kobo      iBooks


 I’m used to going for the easy things in life.
The easy A in school.
The easy lay in bed. The easy life my trust fund affords me.
Until I met Shelby.
Never in my life have I found retro T-shirts and ChapStick so damn sexy.
She’s exactly what I never knew I wanted.
And she’s *anything* but easy.
But suddenly, easy is overrated.
Only one damn problem… For Shelby, *hating me* is easy.
For the first time in my life, I have to work for something. And though
she may not be easy…she’ll be worth it.




Pinching my chin, he matched my stare, and for all of a second, we did nothing but look at each other. Hold each other. His eyes were savagely hot, and the way he searched my face and brushed his thumb over my swollen, wet bottom lip was achingly tender, like I was something to be cherished.
Gently, he freed my hair from my ponytail, brushing his fingers through the strands. His eyes explored my face, and he traced the muscles up and down my back. “You are so beautiful,” he murmured, more to himself than to me.
My breath expanded in my lungs, my muscles clenching with his declaration. For the first time with anyone, I honestly believed him when he said it. It wasn’t a way of getting in my pants, or some phrase he was repeating from a movie. But even more important? The way Tate looked at me, I felt beautiful.

Katana Collins bounced between a lot of different careers, including actor, photographer, television producer and finally after ten years of various jobs, she finally found her niche writing romance novels. With over ten books in a variety of romance genres, (paranormal, new adult, contemporary, and suspense to name a few), she's been keeping very busy these last few years.

She lives in Portland, Maine with her husband and brood of rescue animals. Most days, she can be found hunched over her laptop in a cafe, guzzling gallons of coffee, and wearing fabulous (albeit sometimes impractical) shoes. www.katanacollins.com







No comments:

Post a Comment