Tuesday 19 September 2017

Review: Find Me by Tiffany Snow

Find Me (Corrupted Hearts Book 3)Find Me by Tiffany Snow

My rating: 3 of 5 stars


3.5 stars

This third instalment of the Corrupted Hearts series picks up three months on from the end of Break Me as we dive straight into the fast pace of this third novel in the Corrupted Hearts series.

An event that should have made China the happiest woman on the planet is overshadowed as her career takes priority over her private life. She isn't happy about the direction her work has taken her and Jackson and Clark are both vying for her too. Whilst I've become more tolerant of her 'over the top' fandom obsession, she's showing a side of her personality I don't care for. Her attitude towards the men in her life is disdainful as she struggles with the pressures and expectations from every aspect of her life.

Both Jackson and Clark are likeable and gorgeous...China is a lucky girl. However, for me the reader, I'm overcome with the feeling I've been introduced to these fine male specimens before. One is a man who's too good to be true and a perfect match for the heroine. The other is edgier, a bad boy. A guy worthy of a woman's fantasy? Maybe that's why I have no opinion or preference as to who will secure China's heart because I already have a hunch who she'll choose?

Mia is the light within the darkness and her bright, bubbly personality is a welcome presence and an entertaining contrast to a love triangle that has lost my interest. I'm thankful, the suspense element of this novel keeps me enthralled as it always does with this author's novels.

My thoughts(view spoiler)

With the scene set for book four, I'll be back to find out China, Jackson and Clark's destiny, secretly hoping my gut feeling with regards to the ending is wrong and Ms. Snow delivers a grand and shocking finale I know she's capable of.

***arc generously received courtesy of Montlake Romance via NetGalley***



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment